Thursday, November 26, 2009

Canadian Women's Pool Tour Championship Stop 2009

It was nice to return to the tour after giving birth to baby Navan. I seems to be more focused ont he game even though I had not had much time to practice. The players meeting was nice, there will be some changes for the better to the tour for next year. Farewell to Carolina as CEO and Sue Sepp will take over most responsibilities. The top prizes were given to the players absent due to the World Championships in China. They are 1st place-Brittany Bryant, 2nd place- Naomi Williams, 3rd place- Veronique Menard.

The tournament had 16 or so players. It was a handicapped event.

I played Grace Nakamura in the first round. It was hill-hill. It came down to the last three balls, I missed the seven ball, she ran it out.

The second game was with Carolina Fernandez, Founder of the CWPT, she played well, it cam hill- hill between us as well. It came down to a few final balls that I missed. She rightly won.

I will return next year to help with the tour as the marketer. See you in the next season.

No comments:

Post a Comment